About This Product
This is a large plastic pan that goes underneath an air handler or furnace installed in an attic. Its purpose is home safety: in the event your equipment should leak water due to a malfunctioning of the drain system, the water will be caught in this pan and drained away through a drain hose. This system will keep the water from draining onto the ceiling below. Some cities require by code that this secondary drain pan be installed for all attic air conditioning, air handler or evaporator coil installations.
The AG-G30X50 (AG-4200) Goliath series, true to its name, is the strongest, most rugged HVAC secondary pan on the market. The Goliath 30″x50″ secondary drain pan is designed for horizontal installation and includes the AG-4200 float switch system.
AquaGuard float switch systems are the best way to insure the protection of your structure from the damage of condensate overflow. The AG-4200 is an adjustable, high-amperage float switch that installs quickly and easily on a Goliath series secondary drain pan. The AG-4200 comes with 16 VI-4200 vibration isolators and is included with every Goliath series pan. All AquaGuard float switch systems are UL 508 listed.
- The strongest and most versatile support available for air handlers or furnaces
- Made of DexElar hybrid material—2.5 times stronger than ABS plastic pans
- Self extinguishing — won’t support combustion
- 275 ° temperature rating
- Meets ASTM-E-84-05 and complies with UL -94 5VA
- Can be hung and will support air handlers up to 466 lbs
- 16 rubber vibration isolators are included with AG-4200 float switch